Thursday, July 25, 2013

Merry Christmas in JULY



Yesterday Jamie had beach school pictures and here is a preview of 1 of them.  They took 6 and it was so hard choosing 1 but I think this one is my favorite one.  We are going to get 2 different pictures.



She is really starting to become her own little person.  Potty training is not going like I thought it would.  She tells you that she needs to potty but just sits there and does nothing. Everyone says it will come give her time. When she goes to sleep she takes everything in her room and tries to put it in her bed.  Its hard not to laugh at her when you go in there because she 2 puzzles, A LOT of books,  stuffed animals her blanket, her pillow its just a lot of stuff.....

So my mom just called with her inner BITCH quote of the day
" You cross a PMS with a GPS you got a moody bitch who will hunt you down"
LOL....I laughed so hard!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment