Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Book Review

"Where the River Runs"
Written By: Patti Henry

I picked up this book at a library sale on the last day and I am SO glad that I picked it up.  I just read the back two sentences of the cover and thought I think I would like this book and just threw it in my bag.  When I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and started reading it.  I got pulled in very fast.  I felt like I knew the characters so well like she could of been my friend or sister going through this.  Plus the coolest part it was based here in Atlanta and other parts in South GA.  I didn't know that when I picked the book up.  It was kind of a short book but I was so please and happy that I got to read it.  I would encourage anyone to read this book.  I think I might be looking for more of Patti Henry's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment