Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beach and Book Review

We went to Tybee Island this past weekend for our anniversary and it was a lot of fun.  I can't believe its been three years!!! What an amazing adventure we have had so far. What an amazing child we have!! We drove down on Thursday afternoon and stayed until Sunday.  Jamie loved playing in the sand and building sand castles with her daddy!!! We ate at lady and sons (Paula Deens) on Friday night and it was yummie!!! The beach was VERY crowed on Saturday!!!




I just got finished reading the "Lucky One" By Nicholas Sparks.
His new book is coming out next week and I am so excited I had to read this one since I hadn't read it yet.
Brian bought me the movie at Christmas time last year but I refused to watch it I said I wanted to read the book first.
What amazing writer Sparks is.  I am amazed every time I read one of his books. 
I am SO glad the ending happened the way it did I would have been upset if it ended any other way.
GREAT BOOK
I loved Elizabeth and Logan's character now I can't wait to watch the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment