Friday, November 30, 2012

Getting a Christmas Tree

This year is the earliest I have ever had a Christmas tree I think.  We went Friday after Thanksgiving to cut down a tree. I guess you would call it 'Black Friday Christmas tree shopping" There was a lot of trees to pick from they were all so pretty.  We go to http://cokertreefarm.com/ I have been going there since I was maybe 2ish.  I have had a real tree for more than 25 years of my life.  I love them.  There isn't anything like a real tree!!!

I think we are officially done Christmas shopping. I finished all my shopping on Cyber Monday. Got a lot of free shipping stuff and good deals. We got Jamie a bunch of Minnie Stuff and a powered Car( I can't wait to see her in that thing)

I really don't think anybody reads my blog but if you DO PLEASE leave a comment I would love to follow your blog too!!

Jamie will be 19 months in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it.  She has been so GOOD around the Christmas tree.  Hasn't touched any of the ornament or bothered any of the other Christmas decorations.  She is talking a lot. Not complete sentences but words and a couple of statements "lets see" "mine" "whats that" "outside"she is so funny!!!

Happy Last day of November



1 comment:

  1. Fir trees are popular as well. The Fraser fir, for instance, has a very nice scent to make a home smell like Christmas, and has strong branches that curve upward, making it easier to put several ornaments on a single branch. It also has a very good conical shape, which is always desirable, and good needle retention so there is less shedding during the season than with other firs. The Fraser fir is also rather narrow, which makes it good for tight corners or smaller rooms. Check This Out for more details.

    ReplyDelete