Monday, December 9, 2013

Book Review/Winter

Not sure what book this is for the year but I know it is nothing compared to some of the blogs I read like Book Hooked Blog. I can't believe all the books she reads. I have hardly have time to read 1 page a day. 
So the book I just finished was a very quick read and I read it over a long weekend time frame.
 
Very good! Great story and very easy to get into.  I feel like it teaches you about life and so precious it is and you never know when you can help someone else out. Great book to read around Christmas.
 
 
Also, since I wrote late time Jamie has gotten so BIG!!! 2 1/2 years old and talking up a storm asking what everything is. What that mommy. Mommy what is that. sometimes she is so funny and sometimes she is Hard headed!!!


 In October we went to Disney it was so much fun....This is us riding Dumbo.
Meeting Mickey!!! We did a lot in the 4 days we were down there...The bad news is that we lost Baby Bear :( I wasn't a happy camper and Jamie has only asked about her about 5 times.. I am just sad we lost her first bear. At least she still has her blanket. I just can't imagine were we lost it at. So sad!! :(
We went and cut down our Christmas tree and this year it was actually COLD!!!
Can't believe its almost 2014 that is so hard to believe!!!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment