Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Being a Mom and a Step Mom

 Juggling between being a step mom to 8 year old and a Mom to a 21 month old is becoming VERY hard on me. 
 My step daughter is a great kid and does mind most of the time. She does things that I really do not like or approve of and there are certain habbits I don't want my daugther to pick up on or start doing. 


I really don't know how to handle certain situation.  I know I can't be her mom she has a mom.  But when she is at our house she does need some guidance I feel like. But I know I am a much stricker mom than her mom.  I am just trying to level out the situation and make it easy my husband, my daughter, my step daugther and myself.  I feel like I am doing a pretty crappy job.


Well anyways, yesterday we went to the circus. Jamie LOVED seeing the animals especially the elephants she was amazed by them.   She is talking so much and is so funny. She loves to watch Blue's Clue and sing the song!! She knows some many songs and sings them to us. 

Her Clown NOSE!! HEHEHE



No comments:

Post a Comment