Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013


EASTER
On Thursday 28th was Jamie's School pictures even though it was COLD outside I did decide to put her in a dress and her VERY thick coat and sent her with a chance of clothes. She looked so cute in her dress they said even at school she SMILED so I am super excited to get the pictures back. Here is one I took on my phone she acted like she didn't want to smile... :)

On Friday night the 29th we took her to Laural Park for the Easter Egg hunt this was her first HUNT. She was super excited and she seemed like she exactly what she was supposed to do.   She wasn't to found of the Easter Bunny but she did wave at him and said 'hey' just not close enough were he could hear her...


On Saturday Brian took the day off :) and we went to another Easter egg hunt and she also got A LOT of egg at this one. It was a little bit nicer day so she got to wear her dress all day.  She wouldn't walk up to this Easter bunny either but daddy tried to get a couple of pictures. I think this one is funny of the bunny in the back ground

On Sunday Jamie and I went to work because Brian had to work.  So I decided that I wanted to go to the church I grew up in.  So I got us ready and got there for the 1115 services and Jamie went right to the nursery and seemed kind of excited. I missed Brian but enjoyed going to church.  Again another picture of her in another dress.  I don't know if she liked this one as much because it was a little puffy.



Since its been a while since I posted we also went to the Zoo...We bought season passes for like some crazy low price. If we go twice they are already paid for...
so here are some pictures of some amazing animals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment