Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 28

Wow she has been moving a lot!!! Last night I didn't think she was going to let me go to sleep.  Brian felt her move several times.  Its like when I lay down she has more more to 'run around.' LOL....

I think I am craving Peanut Butter I think. I have always liked it but now I eat it every day on my Bannana and a bannana and Peanut Butter sandwich for lunch today. 

Her crib, dresser and glider are IN! We are picking up tonight.. I think we got a great deal on everything.  We got a $150.00 gift card with the purchase of our stuff....my mom bought the crib, Brian's mom bought the dresser and Brian and I bought the mattress and gilder. 

This weekend we are getting new Honda CR-V. Last night we went and drove one.  They are nice.  We can't fit all 5 of us in our mustangs LOL so we have figured this is what we want and this is what we can afford.. 

Busy weekend.........build crib, dresser and glider hopefully, buy new car and now we are going to a hockey game on sunday night...FREE tickets...can't beat that...
Picture from last summer at Stone Mnt. Sarah took the picture!!!


All of us at the DPD banquet in Jan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment