Monday, February 28, 2011

What a weekend!



I left work Friday and went home and went to hang Jamie's border around her room. It looked SOOOO good and then we decided we wanted to go look at new cars. We went to Ed Voyles Honda and got us a 2011 Honda CR-V for our family car. The girls can fit in in wonderfully with the car seat in the middle. So we are happy and excited for that. Saturday we ran SEVERAL errands.  We took the border back to Lowes because when we woke up Saturday morning it was off the walls on the floor.  Lowes is great for taking returns back.  So I got all my money back which was very nice!!! Then we went and gave Honda our down payment, then Bed Bath and Beyond to look for some clings for Jamie’s room, then Party City, Babies r Us, Burlington on 41, ate Mexican, Library, Burlington near the mall and then the baby store.  When we got home Saturday night we put together her crib.  We were SUPER excited.

That is how it turned out......I LOVE IT....
Sunday he JB had to go work part time. I went with my mom to see my grandmother and then around 115 got home ate lunch and started putting her dresser together. We didn't finish because we went with my parents and a couple of friends to the hockey game. The Thrashers won in overtime. It was good! We had box seats.....Great time!!!

I am 29 weeks yesterday.  She is moving a lot this morning....We go to the doctor on Thur at 300. We get another sonogram done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment