Thursday, January 26, 2012

Book Review #2 -"Life, Love and a Polar Bear Tattoo"



Second book I have read on my wonderful Kindle.
I read this book because it was free book off Amazon :)
Wasn't expecting much since it was FREE but turned out to be very good. 

Good book.  Easy Read.  Keep me entertained and wanting to read more.

Heather Wardell did a good job describing the characters. 
Candice is a wife, and designer and a polar bear fanatic.  Her husband Ian, parents died in a car accident getting Candice a Christmas present.  Their relationship is in trouble. Ian decided to go overseas for work and he is gone for a month.  During that time Candice is reunited with an old love.  Several things occur to make Candice question her and Ian's marriage.  But Ian wasn't innocent either.  Candice has to choice between Ian and her old love that she never got over.

I have to say the middle was a little boring but it picked up towards the end.  When Candice made her decision I was yelling at the book.  Wondering who she picked

No comments:

Post a Comment