Friday, January 6, 2012

First Book Review

To me this author is amazing.   I have read almost all of his books.  When he writes about the characters it makes you feel like they are your best friend or your brother or sister.   What I think about this book:Again I can't ever say anything bad about Nicholas Sparks.  I couldn't put it down I just wanted to keep learning about Dawson and Amanda.  Dawson's life made me sad.  He had a terrible father never knew his mother and only loved and cared about one person in his whole life.  Lived alone and had a very dangerous job.  Amanda's life was better but to me also sad that her parents wouldn't let her live the life she wanted to live.  Her mother is very controlling.  I wish they could have ended up together and shared their lives with one another but at least Amanda got the best of Dawson in the end.   I would recommend this book to anyone that loves love stories and like to cry just a little bit when reading.  Easy read and a quick read. 
Can't wait for the next Nicholas Sparks book.
Thanks "Book Hooked" for suggestion I review a book. 
My goal this year is to read more books and review them.Right now I am reading "Life, Love and a Polar Bear Tattoo"

No comments:

Post a Comment